Wednesday 21 May 2014

Wednesday 21st May

Our next instalment from Kingswood.

Ally - It was so much fun learning about survival, especially making the fires.  In caving I was a bit scared but the leaders were very nice.

Jake C - The activities are amazingly fun, definitely a great experience.

Jessica - During Kingswood all of the activities have been great and the instructors are all really kind and friendly.  I am having a fab time.

Libby - Whilst being at Kingswood all of the activities have been amazing (especially the leap of faith).  The food is good overall, but they could improve breakfast.

Alex - Kingswood is really fun but food is disgusting.  I love Kingswood but the room is really small.

Lottie - The leap of faith was amazing!  Very scary going up the tower but once I jumped it was fantastic.

Jodie - Kingswood is the time of my life.  Thank you for having me.  You are a great team (Kingswood staff).

Katie - All of the activities are really fun so far.  We have laughed and cried and have been looking after each other.

Emily - The leap of faith was epic, so was abseiling. Although I am getting homesick I am enjoying the time with my friends.

Charlie - My favourite activity was archery because I kept on hitting the main target.

Dougie - Kingswood has been really fun.  We have done many activities and I think the year 5 children will like it.

Aaron - Leap of faith was my favourite activity because I felt like I was flying.

Holly - Kingswood has been great!  Activities are really fun and amazing.  However breakfast can be improved by adding eggs and sausages for a traditional breakfast.








1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Jake and Amelia. Hope you both had a memorable day!

    ReplyDelete