Tuesday 20 May 2014

Kingswood 2014

Kingswood 2014

Tuesday, 20th May

We would love to share with you some of the children's experiences.

Talitha - Yesterday we did the leap of faith.  It was very scary.  Today we are doing ICT, abseiling and go-karting.  Abseiling is really scary at the top - I was shaking but when you walk down it was so fun.

Amelia B - I woke up today and I am really looking forward to abseiling. 

Hermione - We didn't get much sleep but we are still looking forward to the activities.

Saffy - I am really looking forward to the zip wire and I loved abseiling.

Amelia M - I am really scared but now I have seen other people doing it I want to try (just before I abseiled).

Sam B - The abseiling was very cool even though it was kind of scary.

Marissa - When you are at the top of the abseiling wall it is really scary because you have to lean backwards but when you are doing it is really fun.

Amelia O - The abseiling is really scary when you are at the top but when you are finally climbing down it is really fun and you feel like you want another go.

Freya M - The food at Kingswood is very greasy and Kingswood is epic.  All of the staff here are so much fun, especially the abseiling.  It was scary at first but so much fun.

Rebecca - We have already done leap of faith, which was terrifying and when we did archery our shout out was I shoot like Katniss Everdene Twang.

Annabelle - At first I was really scare of the leap of faith but when I did it I loved it.  There is nothing to be scared of.  I love it here especially archery like Katniss Everdene.  I am not a fan of the food at all.

Freya I - On the first day we did the leap of faith and it was really scary.  I jumped but I didn't get the bar.  Today was really fun.

Mckenzie - Kingswood is amazing.  There are so many activities, leap of faith, archery, caving, low ropes, go-karting and many many more.  The food is amazing.  The rooms are fairly good as well.













2 comments:

  1. Josh Thomas Davies20 May 2014 at 21:07

    You all look so tired! Hope you have a great time, I know you will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to hear your news. Well done to all of you for being brave and conquering new challenges.

    ReplyDelete