Thursday 22 May 2014

Thursday 22nd May

Our final instalment from Kingswood.

Mason - Kingswood is brilliant.  I wish I could come again.  The best thing was go-karting.  I have had a great time with my friends.

Jimmy - I am really happy.  I tried outdoor climbing.  I am having the best time.

Fred - I enjoyed the view and the ride on the zip wire.  The leaders helped you and told you everything to do.

Archie - I enjoyed the zip wire the most and the leap of faith was probably the hardest part of the trip but it was great fun.

William - I have enjoyed everything, especially the zip wire and the leap of faith.  The instructors helped you and gave you clear advice.

Aspen - I have had an absolutely brilliant time at Kingswood!  I particularly enjoyed archery and outdoor climb!

Marcus - Kingswood is great!  All of the activities have been great!  My top three activities are leap of faith, outdoor climbing and zip wire.

Jake A - Kingswood is great!  I really liked the abseiling.

Toby - I am having a really good time.  I enjoyed the zip wire so much.  I was afraid of the height but I still did the activities.

Freddie - Kingswood is great fun!  All of the activities are good except one or two and I did the leap of faith!

Sam D - Kingswood has been very cool, fun and epic.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment