Wednesday 17 May 2017

Trip to Cuffley Camp

Yesterday, on Tuesday 16th May, Year 5 went to Cuffley Camp for an adventurous day.  We went orienteering, completed an under and over course and did some problem solving tasks.  We learnt to work together and use cooperation to solve the tasks.



We had a great day.

Abigail: Yesterday, Tolkien and Shakespeare went to Cuffley Camp and we did some orienteering.
Thiyanu: Yesterday we all went to Cuffley Camp.  It was great fun.  I went last year as well, but this year it was amazing.
Daniel R: My favourite activity was the orienteering.  I worked with Luca.  It was hard though.
Owen: I enjoyed everything we did.  It was fun, especially when we did the obstacle course.
Riley: I enjoyed the orienteering.  We had to find things using a map.
Hollie: My favourite part of Cuffley Camp was the over and under course, because we had to run and try and figure out how to do it as we were going along.
Harry: I really enjoyed the over and under course because it was trying and we got really muddy and filthy.
William: I really enjoyed the over and under course.
Frankie: I enjoyed the obstacle course because it was really tight and tiring.
Olivia: I had fun going under the logs and as I went under I got stuck.
Naomi: I loved Cuffley Camp.  It was great.  My favourite part was the over and under course.  The people who led us put in a lot of hard work.
T: I enjoyed doing the team work activities.  My favourite team work activity was the swamp because you could actually work as a team and no one got left out.  



2 comments:

  1. looks like you had an amazing time, sorry I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - Amy really liked the problem-solving, although it came a close second to the over-and-under course.

    ReplyDelete