Today, our house captains prepared an assembly to share our new 'Rules for a happy playground' display boards. These rules were generated during family forum by the children and then refined and shortlisted by the house captains.
To celebrate the new display boards the house captains demonstrated how to follow each of these rules.
- A family forum was held, asking the children for their ideas on rules for a happy playground.
- These rules were then refined and shortlisted by the house captains.
- The rules were selected and the display boards ordered.
- The house captains presented the rules and the boards to the school in an assembly.
- The boards will be displayed on the front and back playgrounds.
Mrs Devine would like to thank all the children involved for their help.