Wednesday 18 May 2016

Day 3


The rain has not stopped us having lots of fun so far. 

The Team Tech challenge from this morning had all the children working in Dragon's Den teams to create something that could hold 10 shoes off the ground. Then we had to create a product and pitch it to the teachers. The winning entry was a shoe/bag/bottle holder. Everyone had to have a role in the team and we saw enthusiastic designers, engineers, presenters and leaders.



We managed to avoid the rain for our Night Line session. This involved lots of giggling, bumping into each other and peeking under blindfolds. The teachers had a secret mission to get the children wet without them knowing it was them. I think we succeeded. 




Isabella – I liked all the activities and learning new things like learning to put all the gear of for Leap of Faith and trusting people.

Sam – Maybe the Leap of Faith was the best and Den Building. I really encouraged everyone and it wasn’t too scary.

Oliver – The Leap of Faith was really high, that was my favourite.

Ruby – I’m looking forward to the disco and which music they will play. I really like Kingswood, it is the best.

Albi – I can’t wait to do go-karts for the drifting and steering.

Natasha – I like having lots of fun with my friends.

Harley – So far I have really liked Aeroball, jumping and shooting in the goals.

Tommy – I liked caving. We went in a trench and learnt about World War 2, it was good. I can’t wait for go-karts.


Sophie – I liked the Archery and Aeroball, you get to be on a team and bounce and play with the ball. 


We are now off to enjoy an afternoon of Zip Wire, Mission Maker 2, Den Building and Team Challenge. Lots of excited children are raring and ready to go. 

3 comments:

  1. You sound like you are having an amazing time. So many great activities - when do you get time to sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your all having a great time! Luke I'm sure that I packed more than one pair of trousers for you... ����

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could be with you at Kingswood. I'm missing so much fun.

    ReplyDelete