Friday 21 February 2014

FAO of Year 1 and 2


Dear members of Hargreaves class, Butterworth class and Potter class,

Due to the inclement weather, I have not been out into my garden very much recently; today, however, the sun is shining and so I ventured out. 

Imagine my surprise when I found this large egg nestling in greenery!

I wonder who laid it and what will hatch from it? If you have any ideas please write a comment to this blog post and let me know. Don't forget to add your first name and year group to your prediction.

Thank you for your help

Mrs Matthews

10 comments:

  1. Anna - Hargreaves Class24 February 2014 at 18:08

    I think it might be a dragon or a phoenix or a duckling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it hatches soon and we find out. It would be a very big duckling!

      Delete
  2. I THINK A DRAGON EGG
    BY PHOEBE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Radigan - Hargreaves Class25 February 2014 at 18:31

    I think it is a purple spotted dragon or a stripy blackbird. It was put there by the Easter bunny as a Easter surprise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you know Radigan, purple is my favourite colour and so if it has to be a dragon a purple one would be best!

      Delete
  4. Elsa - I think it might be a blackbird, dragon, crocodile or a flamingo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has wings and sharp teeth and so I think you can narrow it down a little bit.

      Delete
  5. I think it is a purple stripey baby dragon
    by lois Butterworth class year1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lois, hopefully it will have hatched by the time you next visit our classroom and you can see if you are correct.

    ReplyDelete